Laila qualified in 2004 at UCT, and spent a year in Witbank fine tuning her Afrikaans. She then worked in the UK in Adult hearing Aid fittings. She spent some time at a TB hospital in Cape Town where she saw what a negative impact hearing loss can have on communication. She then moved on to work at Groote Schuur Hospital before she found her niche in private practice. Laila has more than a decade of experience, having worked in diverse situations and acquiring specialist skills.
She is passionate about making every moment count for her clients. Laila’s positive outlook is contagious and keeps everyone smiling wherever she goes.
- Diagnostic hearing test (adults and children 5yrs and older)
- Hearing aid repairs and cleaning
- Hearing aid supply and fitting
- Hearing aid accessories (batteries and assistive devices)
- Tinnitus management
- Mobile audiology (home visits)
- School screening
- Custom ear protection, swim ear plugs and sleep bugs
Laila will be available at Reddam Pharmacy every Wednesday. Click the link below to make an appointment.