Grapefruit Seed Extract, different from grape seed extract and grapefruit extract, has been proven to be a highly effective antibacterial, antiparasitic and antifungal.
What is in Sevenpointfive GSE Citricidal?
GSE is a low concentration of pure Grapefruit Seed Extract in pure water. GSE is a natural, broad spectrum anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic and anti-fungal. It is safe to spray on anywhere on the body except the eyes.
What is unique about Sevenpointfive GSE Citricidal?
Sevenpointfive GSE is many times more effective than normal antibiotics, killing about 100 different pathogens. Also, normal antibiotics work by changing the DNA of the pathogen so that it dies. But if the course is not finished, you can end up half changing the pathogen and not killing it. That means the same antibiotic will not be effective on that pathogen again and can lead to multi-drug resistant pathogens. GSE, however, works by changing the cytoplasm of the pathogen, its body. This stops the intake of amino acids into the pathogen and causes the pathogen walls to leak, killing it off. The body also recognises bad bacteria and will only use GSE on those bacteria as opposed to normal antibiotics which kill good and bad bacteria.
What has Sevenpointfive GSE been used for?
Examples of external uses of GSE include:
- mouth ulcers, thrush, bad breath , cracked lips, sunburned lips, and cold sores
- toothaches, gingivitis
- sinusitis, runny nose (rhinitis), and nasal ulcer
- sore throat , tonsillitis, coughs, hoarseness, and laryngitis
- earaches, and inflammation of the middle ear (otitis media) in conjunction with internal use
- acne and shaving
- dandruff, itching scalp, and head lice
- small cuts, skin abrasions, scratches, minor burns, rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis, shingles, eczema, nettle rash, insect bites and stings , tick and leech bites, leg ulcers, warts, and skin fungi
- athlete’s foot , sweaty feet, calluses, corns, blisters, nail fungi, and cuticular infections
- vaginitis, yeast infections, vaginal parasites, feminine hygiene, and fungal and parasitic diseases in the male genital area
Examples of internal uses include:
- acute and chronic inflammations in general
- colds and flu
- gastrointestinal infections
- vastritis and gastric and duodenal ulcers
- Candida albicans and other fungal diseases
- parasitic diseases