The benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids have been touted for years – with documented research for most claims.
What is in Sevenpointfive Omega SLO?
1000mg blend of Omega-3 oils from cold water fish, Shark liver oil, squalene, alkoxyglycerols and Vitamin E.
- Omega-3 – Concentrated oils consisting of 18% EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 12% DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
- Squalene is a single, highly unsaturated branched hydrocarbon (C3oH5o) of the highest purity available. Alkoxyglycerols are unusual lipids containing over 15 major good fatty acids and six major fatty alcohols. Alkoxyglycerol is the same substance contained in mother’s milk that gives breast-fed babies immunity against disease while in their infancy.
What is unique about Sevenpointfive Omega SLO?
Sevenpointfive’s Omega 3 oils are of the highest concentration available and are from cold water fish. Warm water fish do not provide oils with the same health benefits. Sevenpointfive’s Shark liver oil contains both Squalene and Alkoxyglycerol. It is significant to note that most of the commercial products marketed as shark liver oil do not contain both Squalene and Alkoxyglycerol. Sevenpointfive’s Omega SLO also provides a large amount (1000mg) of these essential fatty acids in one capsule.
What has Sevenpointfive Omega SLO been used for?
- Detoxifying and enhancing the immune system
- Decreasing inflammation
- Reducing high blood pressure
- Serving as anti-oxidant in vital organs
- Improving circulation
- Increasing energy
- Protecting skin from direct UV radiation
- Supplying cells with oxygen
- Improving the health of the heart
- Protecting against undesirable pollutants